Hope

Hope

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Scans....With a New Ache

Well, I made it to Atlanta where I'll get my scans tomorrow and results Friday.  I'll be sure and update everyone.  This time is a little different than previous scans.

First, it's been the longest amount of time in between scans since diagnosis.  I've seen so many of my fellow lung cancer peers hit recurrences it's unreal.  So, I've got that in my head.

Second, I've been having a pain sort of in my side under my rib cage.  Of course, any little ache or pain, I'm going to think of as progression.  It's built into my thinking now.  Especially since I know it will return one day.  I just don't know when or where.

So, I used to not have scanxiety at so bad.  This time is a little different though.  I know whatever will be will be, but I don't think I'll go back to not having scanxiety again.  I'm usually over emotional and depressed during this time, so please bare with me.  It usually starts about a week or so out. 

But, I do know God has me and has His own plans, so I'll focus on that for as long as possible. 

Thank you for all of your continuous prayers, you don't know how much they mean.  I'll update soon.  God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment