Hope

Hope

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Blood Biopsy Results

So, the results came in and I have no additional mutations.  I'm still just EGFR.  Therefore, after radiation, I will continue the course with tarceva. 

I'm meeting with my oncologist in two weeks to work on a future scan schedule and praying like crazy this spot was part of the original tumor that escaped and was just now detectable. 

Also praying for this radiation to go well.  It's in the same lung I had it done last time.  I'm praying that lung can withstand all of this and all goes well since there is a major artery too close to biopsy  the spot itself.

Prayers appreciated and thank you all for continuing to fight this journey with me.  I'll be getting the body cast made tomorrow and officially start my first round 7/1.  My independence day celebration is going to involve a lot of sleep!

Love you all and God Bless!




No comments:

Post a Comment