Hope

Hope

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Plan A

So, I got the results of my Petscan an MRI back.  They both showed no additional active cancer.  So, the problem has resulted in what to do with this new area that can't be reached.

After consulting the cardio thoracic surgeon, the plan was made to just radiate that one area since it is the drainage area and could have been there all along, just too small to pick up.  We will get the results of the blood biopsy on the 26th.  If it shows no mutation, I'll have the radiation and stay on tarceva.

The radiation will be 5 rounds to the upper portion of my lung.  Next Wed., June 26th, I'll have my initial appointment and after that I'll have 3 rounds one week and 2 rounds another hopefully.  This will put me home mid-July which really sucks.

I love being with family but I miss Karley and my own bed and just my life.  So, there are a lot of logistics to work out.  I'll keep you all updated.

Thank you all for your continuous prayers and God Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment