Hope

Hope

Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Comical Pandemic

Ok people, I am already running low on xanax due to some of the  inconsiderate and disrespectful people living and vacationing here.  Don't get me wrong.  A lot more people are taking it seriously, but a lot just don't care.  There is nothing COMICAL about this pandemic.  Pick up a history book comedians.

When I lived in Atlanta and 9/11 happened, I literally cried at the kindness this nation showed each other.  But today, there is no crying except for the fact I'm not sure when my daughter is coming home because some people just don't give a damn about the sick or elderly.

Well, guess what.  This virus is starting to hit people 20 and up.  So those of you not caring about the rest of us....we will be inside when you get sick.   In 6 hours the number of cases in the US rose by 2,000.  And that's just for the ones tested.  I can't imagine what it will be like a week or two from now.  Are we in competition with Italy and China?

From the things I've seen, we sure are.  Because the tourist arriving do not care if they spread it.  As long as THEY are not sick or inconvenienced.

Where is the leadership in this county and state?   I know the County cancelled.  TOO RISKY.   But I did inquire about the beaches and all the people really not caring what the cdc recommendations are.  I will insert the response from the district 2 commissioner.  All the commissioners need to do is ask the governor for help.  But, it looks like we are on our own from what I've been told.

Those who think this is a joke or overrated, wait until you have a loved one die.  It will happen.  We haven't even begun to see the full impact of this virus.  But, it's a free country so live it up!  I have no right to tell you what to do.  You can't fix stupid.

Meanwhile, I'll be home surviving for my child.  Because we don't know if this disease will mutate or what.  It's very uncertain at this time.  It saddens me to see a new generation that does not know what real devastation can be.  Mock me if you want.  I won't respond.  My blog, my opinion (and the cdc).

Their are a variety of ways to pay for things to those who have lost jobs.  If you catch your local nightly news or just google, you can find out how.  I'm tired of arguing with some of you, just gonna sit back and let it play out.

Good for you Miami-Dade for doing the right thing!  And Lord, I pray for all of our friends, family and neighbors.  Please keep them safe.   All we can do right now is turn our worries over to God.  God bless you all and please stay safe.

Sincerely,
Samantha Mixon













 Over night





No comments:

Post a Comment