Hope

Hope

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Hope

Well, I posted my most recent scan results on my facebook page but some of you may not be on that.  My scans were stable! I got a pretty funny text from my oncologist, screenshot below.  I know it's the work of God, not my own doing.  But it looks like I'll hit that 6 year mark in November....and still on Tarceva.

Also, my scans are now every 4.5 months again instead of every 3.  To still be on my first line treatment is amazing.  But, living with this can make you lonely.

As you all know, I've lost a lot of good friends over the years.  The latest was by far the hardest.  Every time I see a picture of a unicorn, rainbow, or play around with snapchat, I can feel Kelly near me.  She is always in my heart.  Not a day goes by I don't think of her, she was such a breath of fresh air and lit up a room wherever she went.  And she ALWAYS sought out the best in people.  I admire her so much for the way she lived.

I think one of the hardest things about being a long term survivor is losing people.  I want it to get it easier, and maybe it will knowing they aren't in pain anymore.  But survivor's guilt is awful.  I feel for the family and friends....the ones left behind.

I feel like my facebook page and blog are sometimes obituaries lately.  I need that to change, so I'm going to make it change.  I'm going to write more positively, but no worries, I'll still give you the raw blunt honesty I always have.

People say I'm strong.  I don't feel like that, I feel weak.  I do cry, for the friends of lost, their families, and for my own family.  Sometimes I feel guilty that this has to be their life too.

Ok.  So subject change.  My boyfriend Josh and I went out last night and I did a stellar job of embarrassing him by singing karaoke.  It's the place where we met.  I seriously sound like a dying cat.  Lucky for him, it was a group of us so you couldn't really tell who the dying cat was....

Karley is healing from her fractured pelvis and we are praying she will be able to play by the time of the first game.  Volleyball is that girl's life.  We have an appointment with the orthopedic the day before her first game.  Prayers appreciated!

Well, just wanted to give you all my scan results in case you didn't know and to let you all know I'm doing very well.  And I wanted to stress my utter hate for common core math.  I was always a math brainiac, but either they cut that part out with my brain tumor or it's just too confusing.  I was always the tutor, now I'm looking for a math tutor for my 8th grader.  Anyone in the St. Simons area, if you can do this, please contact me.  I already went to school.  I don't want to do it again!  My brain is done learning...like finished.  I don't want to learn anything else unless it's totally useless and amusing.

Well, that's all I've got for today folks.  Thank you all for your continuous prayers and don't forget to hug your loved ones.   You never know, things could change in an instant.  I could outlive everyone reading this!  Probably not....but miracles happen!

Please keep my cousin Sandy in your prayers.  She's undergoing a lot of testing right now and we are praying it's fixable.  Love you all and thanks for continuing to read.  I'll write a deeper post later...I stayed out a little late last night.  NAPTIME!

Oh yeah, I found some old pictures from when Karley was younger.  She was so cute.  Have to share!  This girl has my heart.  They grow up so fast.  She loves with all of her heart.  She gives me hope.  I'm so proud to be her mom.  So silly and happy...she's my inspiration.










I love my oncologist.  We are both so sarcastic.



9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i want to tell you my testimony of how i was cured of CANCER by Dr. OSE
      i had been affected by this illness for the past 3 years and i had been up
      to many hospitals and clinics i even tried a surgical procedure but it
      yielded no results so i heard of DR OSE from friend who has been
      helped by him and i decided to try him out although i was afraid of
      scam but i know all men are not the same and i tried his herbal medicine
      to my greatest surprise he was able to cure me within 2 weeks and then
      i had my health back and i want to refer you to him through this contacts
      PHONE NUMBER: +2348144885194
      EMAIL ADDRESS: dr.oseherbalspellhome@gmail.com
      and then he also has medicine
      for the following illnesses
      *HIV1/2
      *SYPHILIS
      *LOW SPERM COUNT
      *STROKE
      *CANCER

      Delete
  2. Please keep writing in order to inspire lots of people all around the world! Living with cancer sounds like the biggest life challenge. It changes everything from relationships to work, finances to daily routines. Recently I've read a great article about fighting cancer by controlling angiogenesis (click here to read the full article). Maybe, some of your readers will find it useful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are David
    Clara I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of
    breast cancer and her name is David Sandra I and my family have taking her
    to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to
    the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady
    called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a
    herbal man who has the root and half to cure all kind of disease and the
    herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man for my
    younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him
    my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be
    cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that
    I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how
    can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me

    That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can
    transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for
    the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier
    service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week
    complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not
    knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the
    miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the
    herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he
    didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him
    and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if
    you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from
    the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com/ you can also visit his website https://drsakuraspellcentre.blogspot.com/ /https://drsakuraherbs.blogspot.com/ drsakuraspellalter.wordpress.com or whatsapp him
    +2348110114739 you can follow him up on instagram herbalist sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the
    problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me
    davidclara223@gmail.com OR whatsapp +12092621508

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERBAL PORTION I WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM BREAST CANCER.
    I'm here again to appreciate. DR WILLIAMS God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you done in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m Jessica from Orlando, Florida. I was tested breast cancer positive, I saw a blog on how DR WILLIAMS cured people with his herbal portion, i did not believe in natural medicine but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him,and explain my situation to him,few day later he sent me the herb, after taking doc Williams herbal medicine for few week i also got my healing with his herbal portion, i am so happy. If you have any type of cancer problem ,you can contact him on Drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product,i hope this testimony also help some one out there .

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to tell you my testimony of how i was cured of CANCER by Dr. OSE
    i had been affected by this illness for the past 3 years and i had been up
    to many hospitals and clinics i even tried a surgical procedure but it
    yielded no results so i heard of DR OSE from friend who has been
    helped by him and i decided to try him out although i was afraid of
    scam but i know all men are not the same and i tried his herbal medicine
    to my greatest surprise he was able to cure me within 2 weeks and then
    i had my health back and i want to refer you to him through this contacts
    PHONE NUMBER: +2348144885194
    EMAIL ADDRESS: dr.oseherbalspellhome@gmail.com
    and then he also has medicine
    for the following illnesses
    *HIV1/2
    *SYPHILIS
    *LOW SPERM COUNT
    *STROKE
    *CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to Dr Williams I am so happy today, my wife have been suffering from breast cancer for the past 8 years now, and i have spent a lot on western drugs which has all proved abortive, i have tried all means in life to get my wife out of this , but there was no answer until i decided to try herbal solution and i found Dr Williams online and i contacted him and after she took his medication as instructed, my wife is now completely cure from breast cancer within those week of usage, i am so much happy, thanks to Dr Williams for helping me get my wife life back again without any form of crisis, i promise to tell your name and good deeds to the whole world,if you have someone with cancer you can email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for more information .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Epilepsy, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Fatal Familial Insomnia ,Dupuytren's disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete