My sweet angel

My sweet angel

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day - It's not for everyone

Mother's Day is always special for us.  I love spending time with the girls.  I just wanted to wish all the Mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day!.  Mine has been great.  We had Mexican (of course) and are spending the day curled up watching movies.

As blessed as I am to still be here, I can't forget some of my friends that should be here celebrating Mother's Day with their children.  And there are some that have lost their children.   And for you all, we are sending up our prayers.  I can't imagine how hard this day must be for you all, please know we are thinking of you.  God bless you.  And thank you all for your continuous prayers.  I am so blessed.











Some of the angel moms, gone too soon.  We miss you all.


Courtney

Gretchen

Shermaine

Lizzie 

Marjorie


No comments:

Post a Comment