Hope

Hope

Monday, January 16, 2017

Quit Growing!

This has been such an emotional two weeks it's ridiculous.  Karley turned 12.  12.  When did this happen?  How did it happens so fast?  I love her so very much.  She didn't have as many people show up at her birthday as she would like, but her true friends where there.  And that's when I began to tell her, it's not about the "quantity" of friends, but the "quality" of friends.  And she sure has some quality friends.  I'm so blessed she's loved by these children and truly thank their parents for taking time to bring your children out.  It makes me feel a little less scared if I have to leave her.  I just want her surrounded in love.

Yesterday was her actual birthday.  She was a little sad but we were able to cheer her up.  God blessed me by giving me a daughter with such a warm and empathetic soul  She is the kind of girl that would never hurt someone intentionally and that makes me proud.  She has one of the biggest hearts I've ever seen.

So, Wednesday, I'm driving to Atlanta for my scans and Tim's service.  It all seems unreal.  He was my partner, along with Gretchen, in figuring this JHS thing out.  Now they are both gone, and in all reality, statistics show I should have gone first.  I will never forget them, they will always be a piece of my heart, like so many others.  It's amazing how big your heart can be.  I'm so blessed Jason Long has decided to help me.  Even if we don't find a correlation, at least we will know and that in itself will bring peace to so many families.

So as I go, I'll be updating scan results Friday.  Please pray for me.  I need your prayers. And please pray for Tim's family and friends.  I'm sure this will be a tough weekend.

Thank you all for still following and praying for me.  I'm sure I wouldn't be here without your and God's grace.   Love you all and God Bless.  And happy 12th birthday again my sweet angel.  I love you to the moon and back!





























1 comment: