Hope

Hope

Sunday, November 13, 2016

A Little Bit of This and That

I've been a bad lung cancer advocate this month.  I keep living life and not thinking about it...what is wrong with me?

Yes, I went through my pity party stage for a few months, but now I'm like making Karley's halloween costume last minute and already ready to put Christmas decorations up.  Why, of all months am I not advocating like crazy?  Oh yeah, I'm too busy living with lung cancer.

My computer totally failed me so I got a new cheap laptop I can put in my purse when I travel.  Super excited about that.  It's my Christmas present to myself.

Speaking of Christmas, I cannot wait.  Going to the last city on my current bucket list.  We will wake up Christmas morning in NYC!  My parents worked for the airlines so I'm fairly traveled, but we never made it to NYC.

Ok.  I promised I would advocate and I am.  Let's end the stigma of lung cancer.  Let's donate for more funding so I can quit pestering you and get a freakin cure.  This way I can watch my girl grow up and I won't be bugging you!   I really think it's a win-win for everyone.  Really.

And to our country....STOP THE HATE!  Please don't debate me because I refuse to engage, but I do think we have the greatest nation in the world, although we do have our problems.  But they aren't going to be fixed by hating each other.  Love makes the world go around.  Don't stop loving your neighbor.  Rise above the hate.

Well, that is all for now. Here is a short video for giving LCAM  Bonnie J Addario Video If you would like to donate to Bonnie J Addario for giving Tuesday or any other day, here is the link Giving Tuesday.

Thank you for your continuous prayers for my friends and myself.  Additionally, just wanted to let you know if you didn't already that my friend Reggie's Brain Tumor came back stable!!!!  God is good!  And thank you Denise Whittall for the wonderful cake and donation to lung cancer awareness.  I'll be mailing it to Bonnie J Addario foundation for you!



Traditional celebratory Mexican lunch

She's the Wishbone App

They're all so cute.  iPhone apps!

Thank you Denise!

#true


No comments:

Post a Comment