Hope

Hope

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Double digits!!!

That's right!  Our girl turned 10 January 15th. She shares the same birthday as Martin Luther King, Jr.   I'm Halloween and her dad is New Years Day.   We are trying to cover the holidays.

Anyways, I cannot put into words how much it meant to enjoy her birthday party at Ziggys on SSI again this year.  It was great!  The staff rocks and the kids had a blast!  (So did the adults).    Thank you all!

My blogger friend, Tori Tomalia writes blogs and this article really hit home.  http://www.curetoday.com/community/tori-tomalia/2015/01/hope-vs-acceptance-the-metastatic-cancer-see-saw

Please read it if you have the time or are just curious what it is like to have metastatic cancer.

I've been tired lately so may go get my blood cell counts checked.  Really tired.  It's getting a little out of hand.  But, I'm not worried about it.  Hope and faith are what keep us going, they keep us sane (most of the time).

Since I'm tired, I'm about to go to bed but wanted to thank you all for your continuous prayers and to thank the parents, kids, and Ziggys for making karleys birthday so special.  I didn't think I would make it to the big 10, but I'm still here!!!!!   Praise God!   Look out 11, here we come!

Next week, Taste of the NFL with Team Draft in Arizona!   I'll update more soon.  Good night and God bless!








Titus 3:7
So that being justified by His grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment