Hope

Hope

Friday, March 21, 2014

Results 3/21/14

Thank you so much for all of your prayers.  And even more thanks to the good Lord for hearing them!  

My PetScan results were good once again.  The primary tumor is still gone.  There is still some inflammation from the radiation.  I asked how long this lasts, and was told "a long time".  I don't think my oncologist likes to put time periods on anything.  So, no visible cancer anywhere.  There is a spot in the right middle lobe that is so small it may just be a blood vessel so we are going to watch.

So, next petscan in 3 months.  I made my appt. at the end of May so Karley can come up with me.

I can't tell you how much it means to have so much support and so many people who care.  God bless all of you.  Now we just need to keep praying for Reggie too today.  Still waiting on his results.  And please keep your prayers coming for me and my family.  They are working!

I'm feeling a little under the weather right now or I would write more.  I had more to say, but it will have to wait until I feel better.  Until then...THANK YOU for being here!  Thumbs up for this scan!

2 Corinthians 5:7
We live by faith; not by sight 







No comments:

Post a Comment