Hope

Hope

Friday, August 30, 2013

Don't worry.....

Since my last post a few things have happened.  My dear friend Jennifer lost her mother unexpectedly last week.  Thanks to our wonderful church, St. Simons Community Church, Chris Borsky had a beautiful service and Jen didn't have to worry about too much.  Also, her friends at Bonefish Grill raised money to help cover the funeral expenses.  She has such a great support system and is loved by so many.  We said our final goodbyes Tuesday morning at the beach.
   




Please keep Jennifer in your prayers.  She is very much loved.

Gretchen got some good news, they were able to remove 100% of the cancer according to her last scan.  Please continue to pray for her though, we all know how cancer is and we don't want it back!

My prayer list keeps growing and please remember the following people in your prayers:  Reggie Kimbell, Marjorie Polk, Tim Gravitt, Shelley Miller, Sheila Hodges, Peggy Fogerty, Dylan Rosier and James Robert Smith.  They still all have their own battles.

Most of all, please pray for strength and peace for Marjorie and her family right now.  She is having a fundraiser October 5th.  Please see Marjorie's Fundraiser to find out more information.

Additionally, Reggie still has an active fundraiser to help pay his medical bills.  It's at Reggie's Fundraiser.

Thank you all for your continued support and prayers throughout my journey too.  I know this blog wasn't much about me, but there isn't much to report.  I still have my faith and continue to believe that all of this is part of God's plan for me.  I truly enjoy helping others, so if my purpose is to make a difference in even one person's life, then it's all worth it.  We all have our trials and tribulations, but are never alone, even in our darkest hour.  As you can tell, the roller coaster is going up right now....

My next PetScan is Sept. 20th.  I'm praying for good results, but I'm not worried.  Everything is in God's hands.

Just a reminder...

Matthew 6:27
"Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?"

No comments:

Post a Comment