Hope

Hope

Monday, January 14, 2013

Updates from SSI

We arrived Saturday evening.   I didn't tackle Karley as she would've won that match!   But we sure hugged for a long time.

Sunday we went to church.  I love my church, it's so inspiring and it's one of those churches where people are there for the right reasons, not just to show up.  After church Karley, Stephen, Bella, and I went to the park.  It was a nice day, but I was so cold!


Today was absolutely beautiful.  It started out a little rough.  Apparently, I'm moving a little slower than I once did.  It was my first day taking  Karley to school this semester.  Yes, we were late.  Not because of Karley, but because I took a 30 min shower.  I'm so used to washing my hair gently because of the tenderness, but I've now discovered I need to get up a tad earlier.  Learning something new every day.

After signing her in, I went to work for a few hours.   It was nice to get back to some normalcy.   Then, I went shopping for Karley a new dress.   My little girl is going to be 8 TOMORROW!  Her daddy and her are making cupcakes for the entire class (well, her daddy had to finish because it got late and she had to come home to eat, etc.).

She's growing up so fast!  She's my world, I'm so happy to be with her again!  She'll be with me tomorrow night too, then I head back to Atlanta Wednesday for an appt. Thursday morning.   No worries, she'll be right behind me on Friday!

Every day gets easier as my faith gets stronger.  One day at a time, keeping my eyes on the Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment