Hope

Hope

Monday, January 28, 2013

A Pill A Day...

Or 10...

So, I've been on a strict routine with my meds. When I wake up I eat and take meds. Two hours later I take one that has to be taken on an empty stomach. Two hours after that, eat. Two hours after eating, same pill on an empty stomach. Another two hours later I eat again. Then, about 3 hours later I take 3 pills.

Today was the exception. I had my annual appointment at my local doctor. "Nothing to eat or drink after midnight". My appt was at 9 am. So, decided to go ahead with the pill that is taken on an empty stomach before taking Karley to school. Big mistake. I got sick in the car after dropping her off and was on the couch all day after the doctor.

I've learned, I need food when I wake up every morning. I guess next time I just start the whole routine late instead of mixing it up.

Other than that, nothing major is going on. Just anticipating my appts on Friday at Piedmont.
The sermon at church was especially inspirational yesterday. It focused on Acts 3 and 4, when Peter heals the beggar in the name of Jesus, and the beggar jumped and walked and praised God. God healed the man through His grace.

Not everyone was able to accept these truths.

The name of Jesus is powerful.

Acts 3:16
"And by faith in his name, this man, whom you see and know, his name has made strong, and the faith that comes through it has given him this perfect health, in the presence of all of you."

Finally, I know this blog has been all over the place, but one more item...

Please pray for an old friend, Tim Gravitt. He's my age and is now in a medically induced coma because of his health issues. He needs plenty of prayers.

God Bless You All!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment