Hope

Hope

Friday, December 28, 2012

Jingle Ball 2012 - Karley's First Concert


When  I found out about my diagnosis, not only did my friends stay by my side, but they immediately began helping me make plans for things I wanted to do with Karley that would probably need to be done sooner rather than later.   

So, thanks to Reggie and Amanda, I got to take Karley to her very first concert.  We flew to Atlanta on a Wed and flew back on Thursday.  It was well worth it.

Of course Justin Beiber was there.  It's hilarious to be a parent now.  I think we were embarrassing to Karley and Amanda's daughter Ashleigh....   Oh well, they had a blast.  I've added some pictures.


On the way!

She's so Gangsta

One Happy Girl!



This 3 finger thing is for Reggie...
I am so blessed to have been able to take Karley to her first concert!  Something she will never forget.  I praise the Lord and my wonderful friends and family for making all of this possible.  I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment