Hope

Hope

Friday, January 26, 2018

As the Carousel Turns - Results 1/26/18

Well, I went for my visit in Atlanta this week, a week after being in the hospital for a pulmonary embolism.  In short, there is some fluid build up around where the clot is but it has reduced in size since beginning the blood thinner.  I will be on the blood thinner for life.

However, my shoulder and neck have been hurting for some time so I'm scheduled for a CT of the neck next week in Brunswick as a precaution.  We don't want anymore clots.  I've come off the birth control so will most likely have to have an ablation because the blood thinners will send my bleeding out of control.   The birth control was only to stop constant menstrual cycles.  Coming off is going to make me bleed too much.

So, that is pretty much it from the visit.  No new visible cancer, we are just focusing on the clots.  And once again, I praise God for me living this long.

Now, I'm not one to shove religion down your throat.  It doesn't matter what you believe, I was taught to love everyone and never push your beliefs on them.  I express my faith in God, but you may have a different opinion.  I promise you I will never force my religion or politics on you. My good friends know this. 

However, I posted on MY facebook page that "things were in God's hands", referring to my illness, because that is my belief.  Someone decided they wanted to argue about this and began making references to "the same God that allows war, homelessness, etc.". 

I don't feel that was called for. God may allow this, but mankind made the choice of freewill in the beginning. This person blocked me, and that is fine.  If you don't want to hear what I have to say, don't read my blog or my page and if you do, please keep that opinion to yourself.  And certainly don't fight with me over it.  I'm fighting for my life here, I don't need someone fighting with me over religion and politics.   Like I said, I don't care what you believe, I am here for whomever needs it.  It just makes me feel sorry for someone like that, just wanting to argue with a terminally ill patient about her beliefs in one of her darker times. 

Ok, rant over.  Thank you all for your continuous thoughts and prayers.  Nothing will make me thank our God less or blame Him for trouble in this world.  Please pray for a few of my friends too who are struggling.  I'll post more when I learn more from my CT scan next week.  Good bless you all.










9 comments:

  1. Beautifully stated. We're all praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t need people like that around you. Prayers and hugs to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERBAL PORTION I WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM BREAST CANCER.
    I'm here again to appreciate. DR WILLIAMS God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you done in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m Jessica from Orlando, Florida. I was tested breast cancer positive, I saw a blog on how DR WILLIAMS cured people with his herbal portion, i did not believe in natural medicine but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him,and explain my situation to him,few day later he sent me the herb, after taking doc Williams herbal medicine for few week i also got my healing with his herbal portion, i am so happy. If you have any type of cancer problem ,you can contact him on Drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product,i hope this testimony also help some one out there .

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from CANCER, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered cancer in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of abnormal vaginal bleeding, and she always have pain during sexual intercourse. . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to cancer . I never imagined cancer. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. cancer. has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am very glad to share this testimony with everyone for the marvelous work Dr Ogbo has done for my life, 6 months ago i was diagnosed with herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Ogbo cured someone of his herpes virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his email address: drogboherbalhome@gmail.com and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my herpes. virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2 weeks, i am forever grateful to Dr Ogbo for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address: drogboherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:+2348082952004 .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am very glad to share this testimony with everyone for the marvelous work Dr Ogbo has done for my life, 6 months ago i was diagnosed with herpes virus and ever since then i have been very unhappy, i was so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Ogbo cured someone of his herpes virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his email address: drogboherbalhome@gmail.com and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my herpes. virus,after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2 weeks, i am forever grateful to Dr Ogbo for helping me out with his herpes prescription that cured my virus. contact his email address: drogboherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whatsApp his Mobile number:+2348082952004 .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was diagnose with hpv virus for 5years i broke up with my boyfriend because i contracted the virus from him, luckily i found a herbalist name Dr. onokun everyone testify good of his natural treatment i picked up his address and contacted him. he truly treated me with natural herbs in a week and i got cured. i share this post because ever since i got this treatment I'm perfectly ok with my health. i contacted him through this email.. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete