Hope

Hope

Monday, September 11, 2017

Faith, Hope, and Love

There are many things that happen in our lives, beyond our control.  I remember 16 years ago, working in a doctors office and going to GA State.  I heard the commotion from the waiting room when the first plane hit.  I arrived in time to see the second hit.  That's the day I think I lost my sense of security and innocence as to what was going on in this world.  I was only 21.

I can't think about that day and not cry for all of those people we lost and the families they left behind.  I think a lot of us have forgotten our way.  Days like today help bring that back.  I was blessed to be able to visit the site Christmas Eve.  It was hard to look into the pits without crying.

You see, I woke up this morning, stressed about my house, stressed about scans Thursday, stressed about another hurricane coming.  Yet, these are material things.  What was lost on this day 16 years ago doesn't compare.

We all have hurricanes going on in our lives, but we have to remember that Love is greater and we will overcome.  Thank you Lord for sparing our lives, our material things, and everything you've given us.

Thank you all for your continuous prayers, please pray for scans Thursday and my friend who is not doing well still and all the people affected by Harvey and Irma.  I know it may seem like you've lost everything, but I still believe that people are inherently good.  I believe the country will come together to help those that lost all of their possessions.  I've added a few pics from St. Simons Website of the island.  We aren't able to go home until further notice, we had some damage to a vehicle, but not nearly what others had.  Schools are closed through at least next Monday.

Giving it to God.   God Bless.


















  




4 comments:

  1. Brooke - I'm a lung cancer survivor myself. I respect and admire the message you're sending. It's very powerful. I was hoping we could chat quick about some of your older materials - I have something that may / could be of use. My email is virgilnci@gmail.com - Thanks for your time, V

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from CANCER, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered cancer in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of abnormal vaginal bleeding, and she always have pain during sexual intercourse. . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to cancer . I never imagined cancer. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. cancer. has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERB MY WIFE WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM BREAST CANCER .
    Is my pleasure to comment on this site and i thank the admin of this site for his/her great work so far.one of the happiest moment in my life was when the doctor confirm that my wife is been free from this illness. this awesome moments makes me the happiest man on earth, I really don't know how to thank DR WILLIAMS for helping my wife get cured for over how many year of suffering from breast cancer. i came across DR Williams contact through a headline news on internet about how DR Williams help a woman to get cured of her colon cancer and so many other with similar body problem ,i contacted him and he told me how to get his herb,few day later he sent me the herbal portion which my wife take every morning for 28 days, and his medicine was able to cure her completely from breast cancer. and now she very mush okay without any side effects whatsoever, If you have any form of cancer, you can always contact him on his email address drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete