Hope

Hope

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

I just woke up, feeling like I got hit by a mac truck, but I didn't and I'm here, with my family and seeing more of them tonight. This is the first Christmas Karley has been out of state for.  We aren't waking up with a tree and presents all neatly wrapped.

But we are waking up.  All together in this amazing place that has been such an experience.  Many of you know New York was the last city on my bucket list.  I'm not going to make another one.  If we go, we go.  As long as we're together.  

Christmas isn't about Christmas trees or gifts, but it's still my favorite holiday and will always be magical in my eyes.  It celebrates the birth of our savior, the one who is constantly saving all of us.  By His grace I'm still here to wake up this morning with my loved ones.  That can't be bought. I want these girls to know the true meaning of Christmas.   Because this has been the best.  

And hats off to the Rockettes for their Christmas Spectacular and not leaving the true meaning of Christmas out. 

I know some of you are hurting, you may have lost someone or they're sick.  I'm sorry.  I'm sure today is hard.  But just remember that you're not alone.  No matter how much you feel you are.  He died for us and is always here, no matter what we are going through.

So from our family to yours, Merry Christmas.  Thank you for your continuous prayers and most importantly, thank you God for sending your son to die for us so that we may truly live an eternal life.  Thank you for allowing me to be here with my family one more year.




No comments:

Post a Comment