Hope

Hope

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sidetracked from scanxiety

I know it's been a while since my last post.   It's been a busy few weeks.   Karley and I are currently in Washington DC until Friday.  We've been here since Monday.  Yesterday the air quality was terrible and I was having a little trouble with that for the first time, but it didn't stop us from seeing as much as possible.

I don't think Karley realized how much we would be walking.  She learned pretty quickly.  She has a karate tournament in Atlanta Saturday so I keep telling her it's exercise.....which is totally true.  

Anyways, the staff at our hotel have been amazing and we've met some interesting people.  Karley made a new friend already.  She is so not shy!   Thank you Erika and Madison for hanging with us!

Well, this is a quick update because I'm on my cell and Karley is ready for me to be off.  I have my next petscan on Monday with results Tuesday.  Thank you all for your continuous prayers and please keep them coming!  They seem to be working!   God is amazing and has already answered a pretty important prayer this week. 




















Romans 12:21
"Don't let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good"


No comments:

Post a Comment